Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently

I'm linking up with Farley for February's Currently.


I am home visiting my family this weekend, and I am so glad I came.  It was a ROUGH week.  When I arrived at Mom and Dad's on Friday, there were 8 puppies that completely restored my good mood!

I have been at my new school for 6 months now and I am getting to know the teachers I work with.  I have found a sweet new friend that has started planning together with me (boy, doesn't that lighten the load!).  We've been meeting together on Thursdays and Fridays to plan and run our copies together.  So, for the past several weekends, I haven't had to work on ANY school work over the weekend!!!  WOO-HOO!!!!

I noticed my old-faithful brown boots that I've loved wearing for the past 4 years, finally have worn out....SADNESS!  I really want them to last through the rest of this winter, but I don't think they will make it.

We are a week away from starting Unit 4 of Wonders which means I need to get a move on to finish Unit 4 Morning Work and homework!!!

This leads me to my pageant title:  Procrastination Queen Supreme...I am the queen of waiting until the last minute on most things!!

7 comments:

  1. I plan with my entire team and it does help lighten the workload. Wow...2 weekends of no school work! I've been teaching quite awhile and it's rare when that happens!
    Teacher Gone Digital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my 5th year teaching and the first time that I have not carried school work home...hopefully we can keep it up! Planning together with a team sounds nice!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry last week was rough for you! If it makes you feel better, everyone I know said the same thing. The kids were wild and it was a tough week!

    I'm an Alabama blogger, too! So random that I found you on Currently. I am seeing more and more ladies from Alabama on TPT, though! :)

    - Abbey from Tremendous First Grade Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh... How did I delete my own comment? Let me try again: I live in Alabama, but teach in Georgia... so I'm not sure if I'm an AL blogger or GA blogger? Ha! I am very lucky to have a teacher to plan with each week. I need someone to help rein in my craziness sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people from my hometown do the live in AL, teach in GA thing! So glad you have someone to plan with too!

      Delete